Monday 20 October 2014

A Frightfully Fashionable Halloween in London... Creme de la Creme.

Daring darlings, how are you doing on the run up to this hallowed eve?

I thought I would do a quick blog on the London party scene for Halloween. I have to say how lucky I am with all the people I know in London. I will let you know the best parties to go to, it's up to you to decide on where to go... These are the coolest places to go, you have to dress up, they are not for the faint heated and the music is to die for...

I guess I shouldn't start with our favourite party people but it has to be done:
BACANAL - 25th October 2014                      THE BOX  SOHO
These are always SO good. This will be held at The Box, you can almost always spot a celebrity Jude Law is a fan of this place and has partied with the Bacanal crowd on a few occasions. Dress up or no entry... To get tickets email: venus@bacanal.com you must pre-buy your tickets or no entry.

http://bacanal.com/bacanal-events Bacanal halloween invitation


Our next is of course:
Cafe Kaizen - 1st November 2014                   17 HANOVER SQUARE

If you haven't been to this venue, why not? Well this is your time to go. Awesome surroundings, fabulous cocktails, the cool, beautiful crowd, enough said from me. Here is a few words from them: As the Darkness Falls on the Castle of Dracula, Beware of the Horrors Awaiting You...
Prince Vlad III Dracula the Impaler, Countess Carmilla Karnstein
Cordially invite you to 9th Annual BLOODLUST On Saturday 1st of November 2014 at Countess Carmilla's London residence- Kaizen Palace. Cocktails at 10pm, Carriages at 3am. Check out their Facebook page for tickets and more information:

 https://www.facebook.com/events/1551635715070685/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Cafe Kaizen  https://www.facebook.com/events/1551635715070685/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming


And Lastly (that I will talk about as there are hundreds!):
The Mason London - 1st November                PRIVATE VENUE nr. HOLBORN
These venues are always cool, they will make it so you will have that slightly eerie feeling and may even feel that chill down your spine. This will be a great party - well of course, or I wouldn't tell you about it ;-)  https://www.facebook.com/events/269564399918002/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming


http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/halloween-ball-an-affair-by-baron-vrykolakas-tickets-12450934079?aff=facebook


Well I do hope you have had a good read and jolly good luck with your decisions you lucky things. I am actually in Bali working hard on some more designs for my SS15 collection I will be showing out in Dubai on 14th November. I hope I will be telling you more about that in due course.

In the mean time here is a hideous picture of myself last Halloween at a Bacanal party... I don't mean to scare, well not too much ;-)

Kim Innu London
xoxo

www.facebook.com/innulondon Kim Innu London last Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment